Starting April 6th, 2019, KellerMobile™ users connecting to ELDs utilizing outdated firmware versions may experience issues which may affect a fleet's ability to comply with hours of service regulations. Please ensure that phones/tablets are on the most recent version of KellerMobile™ as this is what ensures the ELDs are on the current firmware version when they are connected. Click here for more information about firmware updates.
Note: If Company Information, Employees/Drivers, Units, or Mobile User Logins have not yet been entered or added in Encompass, please do so first.
ELD In Cab Requirements
- Roadside Inspection Guide & Malfunction Instructions
- Includes Data Transfer Instructions
- ELD Driver Guide/User Manual
- Records for Current Day and Last 7 Days (Stored within KellerMobile)
- Blank Grid Logs
- Portable Device (Phone/Tablet) Must be Mounted