Adding a Fuel Receipt
Once fuel has been added to a fuel tax trip, details abut the purchase can be added. To do this, click Edit Listings at either the top or the bottom of the Edit Trip page.
Each field for the fuel listing is required:
- Date - Enter the date of the purchase or use the calendar next to the field to select the date of purchase
- Vendor Name - Enter the name of the fuel vendor
- City - Enter the city where the fuel purchase occurred
- Cost - Enter the total cost of the fuel purchase (not the price per gallon/liter)
- Invoice # - Enter the receipt number from the fuel receipt
Each of these fields must be entered in order for the purchase to show up on the Fuel Listings Report.
Once these details have been entered, click Save.