Encompass Release (9/16/2022)
|A&D||Updated Employee A&D records to include "View" modals for Drug and Alcohol tests||86195|
|Bugs - Applicants||Fixed: A temporary bug in Applicants prevented users from being able to add new applicants (either manually or online). Also fixed a problem with three sections on the Applicant record where "Edit" had not been working as expected.||89078, 89079|
|Bugs - Employee||Fixed: Fixed a temporary error found when editing the Employee Personal Information.||88821|
|DVIR||Enhanced: The roster/listing for Missing DVIRs - 90 Days now includes all dates missing; the missing dates will also be highlighted to see them more easily.||85311|
|Third Party||Enhanced: Added the Third Party (ordered from) to the Individual MVR Request screens.||84896|
|User Password Update||Updated: User Password requirements have been updated to match more stringent security protocols in keeping with all JJ Keller customer sites. Customers will be asked to use this more stringent protocol the next time they are asked to change or reset their password. Criteria:
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Password must contain at least 1 upper case and 1 lower case letter.
- Password must contain at least 1 number.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Password may contain the following special characters. e.g. ! @ # $ % - &
- Password cannot be the same as the previous 4 passwords.
- Password cannot be the same as the username
Passwords are also set to expire at 365 days unless your company has chosen a shorter time frame. At that point, you'll be required to change your password to get into the system.
|User Setup||Enhanced: A 'Save & Continue' button has been added to the Add New User modal||59629|