To take a J. J. Keller's Online Training course, please go to www.jjktrainingportal.com. You will be supplied with a username and password for accessing this portal. This username and password are specific to you.
Once you sign in to the training portal at www.jjktrainingportal.com you will see your classes listed on the left side of the page and a blue "launch course" link listed on the right. To begin your class simply click on the launch course link and your class will start. The class will give you step by step instructions on how to take the class. If you need to step away from the class before you finish, simply click the "Exit Course" buttons shown within the class.
Step by Step Instructions for Students to Take a Course
- Students will be enrolled in a course by their Training Coordinator.
- Once enrolled a student will receive an email stating that they are enrolled in a specific course(es).
- This email will include a link to the student portal and a unique username & password specifically assigned to that student.
- Click on the student portal link found in the email. It will go to www.jjktrainingportal.com.
- Enter the username and password supplied within the email. Check the User Agreement Box and click on the Logon button. (Note: username and password are case sensitive.)
- Once you are signed in to the training portal you will see your course(es) listed on the left and a blue "launch course" link listed on the right.
- To start your course, click on the Launch Course link, and follow the steps within the course.
- If you need to step away from the course, please use either "exit course" buttons located at the top or bottom of your course.
- You will then be brought back to the portal page. You can then "re-launch" your course at a later time and the course will start from where you left off.
- Once the course is completed, please make sure you click the exit course button.
- If you need to leave the course for an extended period of time, once you click on the exit course button, click on the logoff button to exit the portal entirely.
- If you have completed all your course(es), you can then click the "logout" button located in the upper left corner of the navigation box.
- Once you have completed your course(es), a notification email will be sent to your Training Coordinator stating that you have completed the course.
- At that time your coordinator will print off a completion certificate, or give you authorization to sign back into the training portal to print off your completion certificate.
Each course, once totally completed, can be re-started. Each student can review the course as many times as they wish, however, they can only take the final exam for a total of three times for some classes, other you only have one attempt before the class is completely finished. If the class allows three attempts, and the student tries the final three times, the student will not be able to take the final exam again. The student portal will record the highest score for the completion certificate.