Email Spam Blockers
The Learning Center generates a number of emails to communicate course enrollment and forgotten password requests.
If you do not receive an email, it is possible that your email provider has blocked the email as spam. Many email programs provide a "safe sender list". Email addresses on the list will not be considered spam. Consider adding the following email addresses to your safe sender list to ensure that email from the training portal arrival in your inbox, and not in your junk mail:
- JJKellerResponse@t.jjkeller.com (make note of the domain t.jjkeller.com)
To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Mobile App: Android v7 - Nougat (8/2016) and above, iOS v11 and above
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
Web Browsers that Best Support HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Edge Chromium, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac & Mobile App: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
If you are still having problems using the Learning Center, please contact us at 1-888-601-2018 Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 6:00pm CT, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.