Notice that when the license information or social security number is saved, most of the number is masked saving the last few digits.
The system does this to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The full number can still be obtained and is still shown on certain reports, however. The following Reports and Forms will offer the option of printing the full values:
- Driver's Application for Employment (applicants and employees)
- Medical Exam Report
- Medical Exam Certificate
- Motor Vehicle Driver's Certification of Compliance with Driver License Requirement
- Motor Vehicle Driver's Certificate of Violations
- Motor Vehicle Driver's Certification of Violations/Annual Review of Driving Record
- Record of Road Test
- Request for Check of Driving Record
- Request for Motor Vehicle Report
Additionally, these full values can be obtained by exporting the data from Encompass.