To ensure full course functionality, your computer will need to meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Windows XP, Mac OS X 1.9 (Mavericks) or higher
- Persistent, high-speed internet connection with at least 1.5Mbps download speed
- Speakers or headphones
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled
- Cookies must be allowed
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
Web Browsers that best support HTML5
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mac: Safari (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
We are gradually removing Flash from our online training courses. However, some older courses may still require Flash to run properly. You will be prompted to enable Flash if your browser has it disabled. The best recommendation we can make is to keep Flash up to date due to various issues with security, etc. See your local IT team if you have questions or concerns about the use of Flash in your organization.
Email Spam Blockers
The Training Portal generates a number of emails to communicate course enrollment and forgotten password requests.
If you do not receive an email, it is possible that your email provider has blocked the email as spam. Many email programs provide a "white list" or "safe sender list". Email addresses on this list will not be considered to be spam.