Skip to main content
J. J. Keller Support Center

ELDT Hazmat Endorsement Information

J. J. Keller offers a variety of training materials for the Hazmat Endorsement. These courses can be used to help satisfy the entry-level driver training (ELDT) theory instruction requirements that must be met to obtain a hazmat (H) endorsement. To satisfy the theory instruction requirements, these courses must be assigned and administered by a school or other entity listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Training Provider Registry (TPR)There is no behind-the-wheel component to this training, and only consists of classroom/theory training for the Endorsement. Our offerings include:


The driver would have to complete this training before the state driver licensing agency will allow the driver to sit for the written exam. In addition, before getting the endorsement, the driver must undergo a TSA security check.

  • Was this article helpful?