Go to Vehicles > Service. Find the unit using the search function, advanced filters, or by finding the unit in the pre-populated list.
Click on the unit code to open up the unit's file.
Click Add New from the Out of Service section.
Enter the necessary information.
- Out of Service Date and Time is required. Enter a date, or pick one from the calendar. Enter the Out of Service time or select a time from the dropdown.
- Choose an Out of Service Reason (This list is setup and customizable by the company's administrator. See Out of Service Reasons Setup or contact the administrator if the selection needed is missing).
- Switch the toggle on if this was Preventable.
- If the vehicle is already back in service, enter the Back in Service Date and Time.
- Enter any necessary notes.
Click Save to store the information.