Go to Vehicles > Service. Find the unit using the search function, advanced filters, or by finding the unit in the pre-populated list.
Click on the unit code to open up the unit's file.
Click Add New from the Inspections section.
Enter any necessary information for the inspection.
- Enter a Date for the inspection (this is required)
- Select the Type of inspection (This list is customizable by the company's administrator. These inspections could be vehicle inspections, roadside inspections, or any other general inspections that a company completes for a unit. See Inspection Type Setup if these are not already setup).
- Select the Result of the inspection (This list is customizable by the company's administrator. These would fall in line with whatever customization was made for the type of inspection. See Inspection Results Setup if these are not already setup.).
- Enter the Cost of Repair, if any.
- Select the State in which the inspection occurred.
- Enter any additional Notes, as desired.
Once all information is entered, click Save to store the inspection.