Skip to main content
J. J. Keller Support Center

Assigning Fuel Tax Trips to a Different Unit

Go to Vehicles > Fuel Tax. Find and select the unit that has the incorrect fuel tax trip.


When in the specific unit, click on the Trip #.


Click on the ellipsis next to the trip name. Click Change Trip-Unit.


Search for and select the unit to be reassigned to. Click Save.


If additional trips need to be moved, repeat the process above until all trips have been moved to the correct unit.

  • Was this article helpful?