Go to Vehicle Management > Unit Service. Find the unit by using the search function on the left, or by using one of the common views towards the middle of the page.
Click on the unit number.
Next to Out of Service Information, click Add New...
Enter the necessary information.
- Out of Service Date is required. Enter a date (mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy format), or pick one from the calendar. Enter the Out of Service Time.
- Choose an Out of Service Reason (this list is customizable by the company's administrator. Contact the administrator if the selection needed is missing).
- Check the box if this was Preventable.
- If the vehicle is already back in service, enter the Back in Service Date and Time.
- Enter any necessary notes.
Click Save to store the information.