There may come a time when you need to delete a DVIR -- Pre-Trip, Post-Trip or Trailer. You can do this by following the following steps:
Steps to Delete a DVIR
- Go to the Vehicle Management Tab and select the Unit Maintenance Tab
- Look up the vehicle by unit code or by using a list view.
- Click on the Unit Code from the listing to get into the Unit's record
- Scroll down the view (if needed) until you see the DVIR section
- Select the date range to include (in case the DVIR you want to delete falls outside the range)
- Select the "del" link to the far right of the DVIR you want deleted
- There will be a Confirmation Screen asking you to confirm the deletion
- Click "Yes" to delete the record. Notice there will be a warning if you're deleting before you should.
- Success message will appear
A delete of a record is permanent. There is no undo or restore option once the record is deleted.