KellerMobile allows team drivers to use multiple smart devices to track their hours of service. If Login - Team Driver does not appear as an option at login, contact the company Encompass Administrator.
BOTH DRIVERS WILL PERFORM THE SAME STEPS ON THEIR OWN DEVICES.
Team Driving Instructions for Multiple Devices
- Launch KellerMobile.
- Enter Username and Password. Click Login - Team Driver.
- The ELD discovery screen will be presented to both users as they login. Only one device can be connected to the ELD so the driver who will be driving first should Discover and connect to the ELD.
- Each driver will be presented with two options - Shared Device and Separate Device. Drivers should select Separate Device.
- Duty Status selection screen. They should chose the correct duty status and click Submit Status.
- Each driver will fill in their own Trip Information as this information is not passed between the devices. If logs are missing, an alert will display.
- Next, each user will enter the mobile username of the other team driver. Select Check Name.
- Select OK.
- The home screen will appear and a team driving icon will appear next to the driver's name. This indicates the driver is in a separate device team driving scenario.
Links to Other Materials
Roadside Inspection Card - This card is included with the ELD package and contains written instructions for the driver and law enforcement.
The ELD Transition Center has lots of materials (resources) to help understand the Mandate, to train drivers and to implement the solution.