The Log Off Logout Function gives drivers the flexibility to log out of KellerMobile and submit the log to Encompass, log out of KellerMobile without submitting the log, set your duty status at the time of log off or log off at the current time or a pre-determined time in the future.
- From the home screen click on the Log Off icon.
- To submit the log, click Submit.
- Click the checkbox next to each log date you would like to submit logs for, click Submit.
- You will be asked to confirm that the data in the selected logs is true and correct. Click Not Ready or Agree.
- To logout of KellerMobile without submitting the logs to Encompass, click Logout.
- If a driver finishes driving for the day but is still On-Duty, the Actual Time Off-Duty option allows the driver to specify the exact Off-Duty time. Click the drop down arrow and select the appropriate log off time. Tap Logout.
- If a driving is planning on being away from the mobile device, but still going to be On-Duty or they are headed to Sleeper Berth, a driver can select their duty status at logout. Click the drop down arrow and select the appropriate status. Tap Logout.
Note: If the driver is using an iPhone®/iPad®, they will see an additional screen for the status of log/data submissions. The potential statuses are:
- In Process
If Failure occurs, make sure your mobile device has a valid internet connection and try again. If the issue persists, please contact Client Services.
In addition to the logs, there will be other data shown as being submitted; these may include Unidentified Events or Other Data. Other data could include gps and trip data, fuel, and other nonessential data.