KellerMobile allows hyrail drivers to distinguish between on-duty hyrail time and standard on-duty driving. This functionality is first enabled in the back office by the company Encompass administrator.
Logging Into Hyrail Mode
- Login to KellerMobile.
- Click on duty status in the green navigation bar on the home screen.
- A list of duty status options will appear. iOS users should click On-Duty. Android users should click On-Duty Not Driving.
- The Utilize Hyrail Functionality check box appears. Click on the check box to enable. Click OK.
- Now the driver is in Hyrail mode. When the vehicle moves, the driver's time will be recorded as On-Duty Hyrail, not counting against their standard On-Duty/Drive time.
Viewing Log - Hyrail Mode
- Log Remarks View - Will automatically display a Remark indicating Hyrail use and the time started.
- Clocks View -
Logging Out of Hyrail Mode
- Drivers can log out of hyrail mode by clicking on duty status in the green navigation bar on the home screen and selecting the new duty status.