Please copy and paste this into the ticket with the answers.
- When did the issue start?
- What devices are you experiencing the issue on? (phones, tablets, PCs)
- Is it one course or multiple courses? (Document the exact titles)
- How many locations are affected?
- Did the course ever work for you?
- Is your LMS actively connected to the internet?
- Do you have a Firewall?
- Is jjktrainingportal.com and jjkellertraining.com added to the safe sender list??
- How many students are affected?
- If you are getting an error message can you tell us what it is and provide screen shots?
- Have you tried downloading a new copy of the dispatch file and installing in your LMS?
- Who is your LMS provider?
Position a call back with the customer: Mr. Customer, I am going to get this to one of our Technical Specialist for them to investigate this issue further and call you back within one business day.