To determine the status/"health" of your camera/s, first go to Video > Configuration > Device Associations.
Locate the Last Heartbeat, Last Processed Event, and Connection Status columns.
- Last Heartbeat: The last time the camera was showing active and online
- Last Processed Event: Indicates the last time a video was processed or pulled from the camera memory card
- Connection Status: Indicates if there is/isn't any power going to the camera
- Online: Vehicle is powered on, camera has power to it, and has a network connection
- Offline: Vehicle may be powered off; camera may not be plugged in; network issues may be preventing the camera from connecting to the server.
Note: If the vehicle is on or the camera light is green, but the status is displaying "Offline" in Encompass, please email support at email@example.com.