Encompass Release (9/29/2022)
|Applicants||Fixed: An issue with not being able to view migrated attachments in the Employee file once the applicant is hired is fixed.||86573|
|Driver Qualification - MVR||Fixed: An issue setting up MVR Scoring -- editing or adding additional MVR Scoring Items -- has been addressed.||89398|
|Employee||Fixed: A problem with system NOT prompting for termination date when Employment Status is changed to "Terminated" has been addressed.||90009|
|Mapping||Fixed: System will allow user to view mapping where more limited permissions exist.||90047|
|Users||User Security: Continue to add programming around the user password to enforce more complex passwords for new and existing users. The system will expire for the user (around 365 days or less, depending on your setup preferences). When it expires, the user will be prompted to enter a more complex password.
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Password must contain at least 1 upper case and 1 lower case letter.
- Password must contain at least 1 number.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Password may contain the following special characters. e.g. ! @ # $ % - &
- Password cannot be the same as the previous 4 passwords.
- Password cannot be the same as the username