Rather than adding one off-duty log at a time, you can manually enter a range of logs by following these steps.
Enter Range of Logs
- Be logged in to the system
- Be on Hours of Service tab (Driver Management portal) and Look up the Driver by name or by employee code OR by using a list view
- Click into the driver's log record
- Click on "Add Range of Logs" (under "Log Checker File" section, left hand menu option)
- Select "Off Duty Logs"
- Enter the Begin Date (with four-digit year) Note: You can type or use the Date picker.
- Enter the End Date (with four-digit year)
- Success message
The Range of Off-Duty logs will be entered.
Inactive logs are entered via the same steps as Off-Duty Logs. Simply select "Inactive" instead of "Off-Duty" for the Type of Logs.
With inactive logs, though, you'll notice that a field for Inactive Log? will reflect Yes.