You can write free-form notes regarding a driver. These can be quite short or very, very long. The text area for the note is not size-restricted. Very long notes, though, do not show up in reports or views. So if you need or want to see the note in a report, we suggest you use the License Notes area (associated with the License Information section) instead. The steps (listed below) assume you are already in the driver's record view.
Add a New Note Record
- Locate the Notes area and click "Add New"
- Enter data
- Save or Save & Add New
- Resulting View - Success Message and Note Added
You can use the Quick Links area from the left hand menu (toward top of Driver record view):
Edit a Note - Steps
- Click Edit
- Change text or title or date
- Resulting View
Delete a Note - Steps
- From the Driver record view, select "Del" next to the new you want to delete
- Click "Yes" (or cancel if you've changed your mind)
- Success message and Resulting View