About Editing Attachments
Once an attachment has been added to the system, you may find you forgot something or need to change the name of the attachment.
Edit an Attachment
- From an Attachment view -- i.e., Employee Attachments -- click "Edit"
- The Edit Attachment view comes up. You can change the Name or Date -- i.e., adding a date for the attachment:
- View Success Message and notice date now shows with the attachment
What if I Want to Edit a Log Attachment?
Log Attachments pose a bit more complexity. For one, there's the Log Date to affiliate.
- From the Employee's Log Record view, you'll see an "Attachments" link (if the log has attachments). Click on this
- Select "Edit"
- The Edit Log Attachment view opens. There are 4 fields you can edit:
- Attachment Type -- i.e., Employee Attachment, Employee Log Attachment, OR Supporting Document
- Log Identifier
- Edit the attachment fields -- i.e., Name and Log Identifier
- Verify the information
- View Success Message. Notice there's no longer an attachment in the queue for Log Date 2/6/2017.
- Attachment has moved to 2/7/2017