Attachments are documents you would like to store with the employee data. You can attach Word documents, PowerPoints, Excel documents and any other type of file. But there is a limit of 20MB on the file size the system will allow to be attached. As such, we recommend you choose a format that will take up the least amount of space -- i.e., Black & White Binary TIF files or Black & White PDF.
Steps to Add an Employee Attachment
This process assumes you have already looked up the employee and are within the employee's record view.
- Add New
- Enter Information
- Enter a Name for the Attachment (required). This could be the file name of a short description.
- Enter a Date (mm/dd/yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy format), or pick one from the calendar picker.
- Select "Choose File" to browse out to the location of the attachment.
- Note: Maximum file size... This is just a warning that the system will not take any attachment >20MB.
- After entering information, it should look something like this:
File will show up like this:
Other Areas for Attachments (Non-Elog)
For Encompass®, Encompass® Compliance, and Encompass® Premium customers, there are many additional areas where attachments can be stored and moved:
- Driver's Written Authorization Attachments
- Employee A & D Maintenance Attachments
- Employee A & D Prequal Attachments
- Employee A & D Reconciliation Attachments
- Employee Accident/Incident Attachments
- Employee Alcohol Test Attachments
- Employee Confidential Attachments
- Employee Confidential Maintenance Attachments
- Employee Confidential Prequal Attachments
- Employee DIHF Checklist Attachments
- Employee DQ Maintenance Attachments
- Employee DQ Prequal Attachments
- Employee Drug Test Attachments
- Employee Maintenance Attachments
- Employee Prequal Attachments
- Employee Rebuttal Attachments
- Employee Training Attachments
- Roadside Inspection Attachments
- Safety Performance History Response Attachments
- DVIR Attachments
- Trip Attachments
- Unit Attachments
- Unit Inspection Attachments
- Unit Out Of Service Attachments
- Unit Permitting Renewable Attachments
- Unit Pre-Service Attachments
- Unit Registration Checklist Attachments
- Unit Registration Custom Attachments
- Unit Registration Transaction Attachments
- Unit Renewable Attachments