There are several reports in the Encompass® system that may help you with day-to-day or month-to-month system management. These are some we highly recommend:
Drivers & Hours of Service
- Employee Information Detail - Use this to see details about each employee laid out in a consolidated report.
- Employee Rule Detail - Use this report especially if you've set up drivers with individual rule sets. You'll be able to figure out who has special rules vs. those who have the defaults.
- Terminated Driver Attach Summary Report - Use this report if you've been adding attachments. You get charged additional for terminated drivers with attachments. This report will show you which terminated drivers have attachments causing the up-charge.
- Compliance Notifications - This report creates letters to send drivers on violations and falsifications. For this reason, it's one of the more popular reports in the system.
- Employee Log - This report will print out the logs for a range of dates (you specify). It includes a grid image and violation details. This is also one of the most heavily-used and popular reports.
- Violation Summary - This flexible report can give you violation summaries as well as details on counts of violations.
- Executive Violations Summary report - If you just want a summary view of violations, this report can provide that.
- Driver Hours Available - If you want to get a summary of all driver hours of service in a hurry, this report can help.
Vehicles & DVIRs
- Unit Information Detail - Use this to see details about each vehicle (unit) laid out in a consolidated report.
- Disposed Unit Attach Summary Report - Use this report if you've been adding attachments. You get charged additional for disposed units with attachments. This report will show you which disposed units have attachments causing the up-charge.
- DVIR Defects Summary Report - This report can help summarize the types of defects most reported to least reported.
- Missing DVIR Report - If using the DVIR feature of the system, this report will help you assess where drivers aren't reporting DVIRs and which dates are involved in a consolidated report view.
Depending on the configuration of Encompass you're using, there are many more reports you can use. The above listing is common to all configurations, though -- especially Encompass® E-Log configurations.