For a complete view of your log, click on the View Log icon on the home screen.
- Select the View Log icon on the KellerMobile home screen to view the daily log.
- Click on View Hours. This tab allows drivers to see their available Weekly hours (1), daily On Duty hours (2), daily Drive hours (3) and the hours available before they have to take their daily Break (4).
- Drivers can view their hours using the View Clocks tab. Select the View Log icon on your home screen to view the daily log.
- Click on View Clocks.
- The blue portion of the Driving Hours Available clock on the left represents drive time used and can be seen numerically above the clock - 11:00 hours. The time in parentheses (7:56) indicates the time used before taking the required 8 hour rest break.
- The Daily On Duty Hours Available can be seen in the middle clock with the total on duty time allocated noted above the clock - 13:56.
- The Weekly On Duty Hours Available can be seen in the clock on the right with total hours used shown above the clock- 59:56.
View Recap Info
- To view the recap click on the View Log icon on the KellerMobile homescreen.
- Click on View Recap Info.
View Trip Info
Entering Trip Information
- After logging into KellerMobile the Trip Information screen will appear.
- Enter the Trailer Number and the Shipment Info and click OK.
- Click the Set Default Trailer Info box if the same trailer is used each day. If the same commodities are hauled each day, click the Set Default Shipment Info box. If explosives are being hauled, click the Hauling Explosives check box.
- Click OK when complete.
Editing Trip Information
- Click on View Log from the home screen.
- Click on View Trip Info.
- Click Edit to change the trailer number, shipment info, Return to Work Location or indicate exposives are being hauled. Default shipment and trailer info can also be entered here.
- Click OK when changes are complete.
View and Edit Log Remarks
View Log Remarks
- To view log remarks click on the View Log icon on the KellerMobile home screen.
- Click on View Log Remarks.
Edit Log Remarks
- Click on Add Log Remark for the day you want to change.
- The Select Remark drop down will appear. Click the down arrow to see a list of common log remarks. A custom log remark can be typed into the blank area below the drop down.
- Select the appropriate remark. Click Save.
- To edit a log remark click on Edit Log Remark. Click Save. To delete a remark click on the Delete Log Remark.
Common KellerMobile Daily Functions for Android Users
Common KellerMobile Daily Functions for iOS Users