On the Hours of Service tab, there is a common view you can use to view a driver's hours. This is updated once an hour from the mobile application to the system when the driver is logged into and using the mobile application. It can be used to assess a driver's location and dispatch as well as hours left in a day or week.
Locate the KellerMobile™ Hours Available View
- From the Driver Management | Hours of Service Tab, locate Common View "Keller Mobile Driver Hours Available"
- Click on the list view link
- You see a listing with several columns:
- Employee Name
- Employee Code
- Company Level (Location)
- Driving Hours Available - This starts ticking down the minute connectivity to the driver (by logging in and connecting to the ELD) is established.
- Daily On Duty Hours Available
- Weekly On Duty Hours Available
- Hours Available, Break-Max Hours Available
- Last reported - This time stamp updates once an hour once the driver has logged in and is connected to the ELD.
- You can print and/or customize this listing
- If you click on the Driver Name, you will be redirected into the Driver's Log records view so you can see all the latest logs and hours.
If a driver isn't showing up on this list, but you KNOW the driver is on the road, you'll want to contact that driver to see if s/he has logged in AND connected to the ELD.
NOTE: You must be configured with ELDs to be able to see this link and view.