Note: Only users with the Hiring Process - Hiring Authority can see these alerts.
From the Applicants page, click on the Ready to Hire tab.
Next, you can hover over the applicant to reveal the following links:
- Hire Applicant - The steps below will cover hiring the applicant to make them an Employee within Encompass.
- Assign Applicant back to Recruiter - This will assign the application back to the recruiter and the hiring authority will no longer be able to view the applicant.
- Reject - Clicking this will take the user to a screen to enter in notes applying to the rejection. Then, click Save to reject the applicant. Note: Rejection notes will display in the General Information section on the View Applicant screen.
- Review Checklist - Takes the user to the view of the Pre-Qualification Checklist to ensure all items have been received.
To make the applicant an employee, hover and click Hire Applicant.
From the Hire Applicant screen:
- Enter an Employee Code.
- Select the Company & Reporting Level.
- Select the Job Class.
- Select the Status (Full-Time, Part-Time, etc.).
- Enter the Date of Hire (defaults to today's date). Click Save.
A success message will display.
Now, the hired applicant will fall into your list of Active employees!